Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Life is Good

I was just feeling like my life is really good and I thought I would write about it. I am very blessed and am very grateful. I have a good husband and two beautiful children. We are striving to live the gospel and are currently very consistent with family scripture study (Thanks Matt). I get to be home with my children and also do family history. I am excited to be the new Assistant Director of the Family History Center. There are so many resources that are new and coming out soon that it is a great time to be involved in genealogy.

I had a fun time talking to my mom on the phone today. She asked about the family and we are all doing pretty well right now. Dalton had fun at playgroup this morning. He really loves to go and play with his friends, and I enjoy talking with mine. He is an adorable two year old and warms my heart with the cute things he does every day. He is happy and healthy and so I couldn't ask for more.

Kirsten is also doing well. School is good and her social life is good, so therefore "life is good." She just started her second quarter in middle school and things have calmed down from the last two weeks when she had projects due and exams. Middle school has been up and down, but right now it is up.

Our family is busy, but not frantic. We are enjoying activities and time together. I am working to get my class finished up so that I can prepare for an enjoyable holiday season. I hope that this year we can really focus on gratitude at Thanksgiving and our Savior at Christmas.

I am grateful for the contentness that I feel.

9 comments:

Cami said...

It's great to love the place you are in! It sound like you've got a wonderful attitude we could all learn from.

Jenni said...

It's so important to be grateful for all our blessings and your post has been a great reminder of that for me.:)

Deb said...

ditto to the other comments. i tend to dwell on what more i could and should be doing. it's good to step back and appreciate the here and now.

Jann said...

What a great attitude you have about life. It is fun to be able to enjoy the stages of your kids, because they change so quickly.

Kellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kellie said...

I am so glad you are feeling so good about life Angela. Gratitude is the best attitude.

Brenda said...

Love your comments! It's great to remember those things especially around such a busy time of year.

I can't believe Kirsten is so old! She is beautiful!

Julia said...

It's hard to believe Kirsten is in Middle School--wasn't she just baptised??? And Dalton is such a fun little boy. No wonder things are good right now. Hope it continues!

Scarlett said...

What a great post! I love to read about things people are grateful for. The more gratitude the more you are blessed, and I see you are abundantly blessed!