Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween



Kirsten and Dalton had a great Halloween. Dalton dressed up as a knight, which he really loved after going to Medieval Times last week. Kirsten and I worked together to make her a poodle skirt. Matt even helped stich the poodle applique. She and I were matching at the ward "Trunk or Treat," and Matt and Dalton were both knights. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera so we don't have "matching" pictures. Dalton and his friends dressed up for their weekly playgroup. The kids went trick or treating on Halloween each with their own friends. Kirsten went with Katie and Dalton with with Calvin and Jared. They came home and had great fun sorting and sharing their candy.

4 comments:

Julia said...

Sounds like you had a very fun Halloween--and your matching outfits were very cute! :D

Cami said...

Great costumes! Very fun.

Jenni said...

Loved the matching costumes! Good job on the poodle skirt! Glad you guys had a fun Halloween!

Mendy said...

Angela, I would have been happy to snap a photo or two of your family! You should have told me you had forgotten your camera!

Your family looked great. I just thought Dalton was utterly adorable with his red feathers and his knight get-up.