Sunday, October 21, 2007

'sup family?

'sup family?

Middle School is doing gr8 & I like all of my classes (exept Geography (-:)! For related arts I have World languages and Art! In WL I am studying German! Guten Tag! also in art I am making a clay pot shaped like a frog! :-) ! I got in Book Club, which is really fun to read a book then have a disscusion about it each month!!! i got into MHTV (Murray Hill TV) as a telepromter. I get to run the TV that shows the national news person what to say! At the begining of the school year I was in symphonic band, the middle band, but the director said that I was so good, she moved me up to Wind Ensemble! That is the highest band in the whole school!!!!! Next year I will be the drum major since there is no 7th grade percussionists! I am really excited!!! We are doing Oklahoma in drama and I am sure that it will be a blast! I LOVE MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!

KIRSTEN MCGHIE

No comments: