Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dancing with the Stars workout

This morning I was doing my exercise to the Dancing with the Stars workout video. I didn't get it done before Kirsten went to school, so Dalton was in the room with me. He resisted my invitations for him to join in, so he was in the corner playing cars. At one point while I was doing the samba the instructor said "you can use your arms if you want to look more sexy." A little voice from the corner shouted "Don't do sexy." I don't even think he knows what it means, but it was sure funny.

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Ha!! That is so funny!!:)

Deb said...

it's amazing which words they pick up on, isn't it? :)

Scarlett said...

HAHAHAHA!!!! Oh my goodness, your son, he's so funny! He'll love it when he's older and you tell him all about it.

Hey I want to see this Dancing with the Stars workout video. Sounds like fun!

Cami said...

Ha! How funny!

Jeri said...

Hey there! This is my first visit to your blog....and it was such a funny one! I keep laughing.

I will have to find that video! =)